Saturday 12 February 2011

Winner & Top10 for Wk89

Good morning. Wow you all had a lot of love to share with us last week and your projects were just stunning - thank you to everyone that found the time to join us.
As always though there can only be 1 winner and luckily that person is picked at random or I would still be trying to decide if it was just up to me lol!!!
So we had 449 entries were in on time (unfortunately we had a few late entries that missed the 6pm deadline - sorry!)
So without further ado here is the lucky winner:
Kathleen #413 with this gorgeous matching card & gift bag

Congratulations Kathleen, please drop me an e-mail to jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk
so I can arrange for your prize to be sent.

EDITED TO ADD ANOTHER WINNER
Sorry I forgot to pick another winner of the Christine Dark images - so without further ado amnd thanks again to Mr Random.org the second lucky winner is:

Maria #266

Congrats Maria please could you e-mail me on jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk to claim your prize.

We normally have a Top5 but as we had so many wonderful entries I thought I would pick a Top10 this week and here they are (in no particular order):

Tamara #13

Wendy #71

Sharon #94

San #184

Heidy #252

Silke #279 

Sarabeth #288

Angella #323 

Jenny #432 

Pattie #446 

Truth is I could have picked sooooooooo many more!
Congrats ladies, please take a Top5 banner and display with pride.
Don't forget to check back soon to see what the lovely Brenda has picked as the theme for this week's challenge.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
Debs xx


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great and fantastic choices for the Top 10.. Well done, they're all fabulous. I really love seeing these, they're always so inspirational :) Hugs xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Thanks so much for picking my entry in the top 10; it means so much to me. Congratulations to the winner and the other top 10ers. I'm displaying my badge with pride.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks for picking my card for the top 10!! There were a lot of gorgeous submissions, so I am honored!! What a fun challenge this week....will definitely squeeze it in!! God Bless!

patriziawithaz said...

I am very happy to have been so lucky with your second random winner and congratulations to the Top 10 winners - all the entries were fabulous x

kayc said...

Thankyou so much. All the entries were superb. Congratulations to the top 10. Kathleen x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, thank so much for selecting my cards as a Top 10, with all those entries it's quite the honor!! Thank you!!

Sandra said...

WOW...i'm sooooo honoured to have been picked this week as one of your top 10 with all those gorgeous entries.....thank you.

Take care
San x