Tuesday 25 October 2011

An exciting anouncement

We are mega excited to tell you that we have a new DT member joining us.................Jo Channon.

As well as being our Guest Designer during October, lots of you will know Jo from her regular spots on Create and Craft and just last week she announced that she is going to be working for Joanna Sheen...................is that a dynamic duo or what to feast our screens.

I'll be totally honest that when Jo told me that news I thought there was no way I was going to persuade her to join our DT, but thought if you don't ask you don't know, so you can imagine just how excited I was when she said yes.

So please join myself and the whole Design Team in welcoming Jo to Allsorts on a permanent basis.

You can visit Jo's blog Lets Create here or from the link on the sidebar.

No comments: