Friday 18 March 2016

Spring winners


Good evening everyone and a huge thank you for all your wonderful entries to my Spring theme, myself and the design team really enjoyed seeing all your lovely creations.

The lucky winner of the prize from Crafty Ribbons is................

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

Jennifer
Congratulations Jennifer, please mail me with your full name and postal addy so I can post out your prize.

And in no particular order this weeks Top 5...............................

Kerstin

Kia

Stephanie

Wendy

Sannas

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Pop back tomorrow when we will have a new challenge for you.




3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous surprise to see my card in the Top 5 today. Thank you so much ladies, I'm honoured. Congratulations to the rest of the Top 5 and to the lucky winner too. Hugs, Wends x

Karen said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Smiles. All fab creations.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ooohhh... wonderful picks!! Delightful!
Congrats to the winners, too!